Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

ONCE I WAS A DJ...

Yeah... I am not kidding...


i was once a MONSTER... for almost 2 years i guess.. add up being a trainee and being a real thingy...

YEAH! I am even a KBP Member.. i took their test and pass it...

I love the music that is why i become ONE... and with the friend CONNECTIONS, I was able to go ON-BOARD without the hassle of submitting demos and resumes... you know, those kind of stuffs..




Too bad, the MONSTER's LAIR, is no longer on the AIRWAVES... The once TAMBAYAN of the EMO and PUNK and the RAKISTAs will just remain part of our memory...I miss going on board..
making my own playlist, doing the meltdown, talking endlessly, reading messages and giving way for the listener's request are only few of the things that you would surely miss...


Let me just end this by saying... THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment